5.07.2016

Blog Sale (Milani, YSL, MAC, NYX etc.)



Time for spring cleaning! Last weekend I went through my beauty stash and realised how necessary it was to declutter my collection. So I got rid of some products that were no longer fresh - straight to the trash bin without hesitation. And then there are still some products that are in good (even perfectly new) condition that I do not reach for. Therefore I thought to sale them here so that they will get much more uses with a new owner. 

All products are in good condition.
All products will be well sanitised before shipping.
Most of them do not have packaging (except the YSL eyeshadow duo), but I will try my best to wrap them well for shipping.
Shipping cost depends on the destination, please contact me regarding it. 


CONTACT: jessie.s.studio@gmail.com