10.09.2016

The newest Fresh mask, hit or miss? -Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy Boosting Face Mask

Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy Boosting Face Mask Review
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy Boosting Face Mask Review

I have always had this image of the brand Fresh: natural ingredients, beautiful packaging, expensive, exclusive (in a way that it's almost impossible to get hold of in most European countries).  So finally, I paid the Fresh shop a visit last time I went to Paris. This brand new mask caught my eyes instantly, vibrancy-boosting, duh who doesn't love that?! After two months of uses, I think it's time to share with you my thoughts on this bad boy.

The lady at the Fresh counter told me their products uses 100% natural ingredients, which explains its delicious citrus fruits scent. Seriously if you walk pass a Fresh counter, give it a sniff, it smells like nothing else! Just like other masks by Fresh, you find pieces of raw ingredients in it, the rose mask has rose petal in it, and this mask has citrus fruits chucks. I wouldn't say I'm a big fan of it, sure it feels very natural and all, but it's such a pain to take it off. Plus honestly I don't see fruit chunks do anything special to my skin..

Now the product itself.. My skin feels tightened up while using it, and it does give the skin some vibrancy for sure, not to mention it's fresh delicious scent. So it's a good pick-me-up mask in a tiring morning, I like to bring it with when travelling. However that's about it. It doesn't do much more than that. I find the vibrancy and tightening it gives to be temporary, it doesn't bring much beneficial to my skin in a long run. So in the end I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. Especially considering it's 69€ price tag, I was expecting something more.

All in all I would say it's a miss product for me. It's not so bad that I will give it away or stop using it, but it's just not as good as I expected, if you know what I mean. However if you're a morning mask person who enjoys citrus scent and is looking for something that gives instant vibrancy, it might be something for you!

Even though this mask did not score, I have heard loads of good things of their other products, so I'd love to try more in the future. Have you tried any Fresh products? What's your favourite?  Please share with me!

xo, Jessie